June 2016 ATCA "Happenings"
- Want to make donations to Airedale health, education, research, PLN study, etc. The ATCA Charitable Trust is a non-profit organization that supports all of the above. Contributions can be made and specified for what area you wish your donation to go to. If you have any questions, please contact Richard Berg, Chair of the ATCA Charitable Trust at email@example.com. Information on the PLN Study can be found on the front page of the website.
- The Hospitality Committee is busy making plans for Montgomery 2016. The theme will be "Autumn in the Aire". For those of you planning on attending, the Hyatt House host hotel is now taking reservations. The Group Code is G-AD16 and can be made online at www.hyatthouseplymouthmeeting.com or call 610-313-9990. The room rates are as follows: One Bedroom King Suite $152, One Bedroom Suite w/2 Double Beds $152, Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom King Suite $189, Two Bedroom/Two Bathroom Trio Suite $199. The pet fee is $50. The hotel will have undergone a renovation that includes all the rooms and public areas. A new addition will be the "HBar Sip + Savor" which is a full-service bar that also serves made to order food. A good place for us all to socialize! Rooms are filling up fast, make your reservations today! If you would like to help with hospitality during MCKC weekend, please contact Maeve Gagnon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A reminder that The Auction Committee is looking forward to accepting donations of Airedale memorabilia and collectibles for our Friday night auction that is held in conjunction with our Banquet. Your donations are greatly appreciated!
- The ATCA Agility fundraiser information is on the front page of the website.
- The Hatboro shows for MCKC weekend will be at a new show site for this year. The events will be held at Macungie Memorial Park, 50 S. Poplar St., Macungie, PA 18062. More detailed instructions are in the MCKC insert on the front page of the website.
- Health Committee: If there are any specific health topics that you would like to have articles on for the AA, please forward those suggestions to the Chairs: Shirley VanOver email@example.com or Cathy Gaidos gaidos@TwinValley.net. The AKC Canine Health Foundation is partnering with VetVine to present a free educational webinar on Lymphoma: The State of the Disease in Dogs and How Epigenetics May Open Future Doors, on Wednesday, June 15 at 8:00 p.m. EDT. This special event will feature Jeffrey Bryan, DVM, MS, PhD, DACVIM (oncology). Dr. Bryan will provide dog lovers with information on the current state of diagnosis and treatment for canine lymphoma, as well as emerging therapies. Go to the Canine Health Foundation website for more information on registering for this program. Good news: the webinar will be recorded and available for on demand viewing on their website also. Topic for October 18 will be Cancer Immunotherapy: Basic Concepts and Strategies for Improving Treatment Outcomes.
If you have any questions or comments on the above, please contact S. VanOver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View last month's "Happenings" page
MAIN MENU © 1997- 2016 Airedale Terrier Club of America, All Rights Reserved.
Page Hits: 71,292
- June 25, 2016.