February 2015 ATCA "Happenings"
- Westminster Show will be held on Monday and Tuesday, February 16 and 17, 2015. Tuesday will include the Terrier group on television. Live streaming of all breed judging will be available on westminsterkennelclub.org.
- Want to make donations to Airedale health, education, research, PLN study, etc. The ATCA Charitable Trust is a non-profit organization that supports all of the above. Contributions can be made and specified for what area you wish your donation to go to. If you have any questions, please contact Richard Berg, Chair of the ATCA Charitable Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on the PLN Study can be found on the front page of the website.
- Check out all the information for the 2015 ATCA Floater on the front of the website. Premiums for agility, obedience/rally and conformation will be up shortly. Check out the fundraising items that are being offered.
- Here's the link to the premium list for the agility trials that coincide with the Airedale specialty in March, 2015.
- Reservations for Montgomery County Kennel Club 2015 are now being accepted at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites, Plymouth Meeting. To make a reservation, call 1-610-313-9990 and ask for the "King of the Terriers" room block. The discounted room rates are as follows: 1 Bedroom King Suite: $146 per night, 2 Bedroom King Suite: $189 per night, Trio Suite: $199 per night, 1 Bedroom with 2 full size bed $146. One time Pet deposit: $50. The address is Hyatt House Plymouth Meeting, 501 E. Germantown Pike, East Norriton, Pennsylvania 19401, HyatthousePlymouthMeeting.com For any concerns, contact Myrna Whatmough, Chair Hospitality at email@example.com.
- The Theme for MCKC 2015 will be "Airedales in America". Upcoming events for the MCKC 2015 will be on the website and in the AA shortly.
- The ATCA Cooley Hunt test will take place on Mary 15-17, 2015 in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Details on this event are upcoming on the website.
If you have any questions or comments on the above, please contact S. VanOver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View last month's "Happenings" page
MAIN MENU © 1997- 2015 Airedale Terrier Club of America, All Rights Reserved.
Page Hits: 66,660
- February 28, 2015.