April 2014 ATCA "Happenings"
- There are a couple of new products on the ATCA shopping cart including the 2010 ATCA Yearbook. Only limited quantities are available. Take a look at what we have to offer on the shopping cart featuring Mother's Day and Spring specials.
- Reservations for Montgomery County Kennel Club 2014 are now being accepted at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites, Plymouth Meeting. To make a reservation, call 1-610-313-9990 and ask for the "Black and Tan" room block. The discounted room rates are as follows: 1 Bedroom King Suite: $146 per night, 2 Bedroom King Suite: $189 per night, Trio Suite: $199 per night, 1 Bedroom with 2 full size bed $146. One time Pet deposit: $50, The address is Hyatt House Plymouth Meeting, 501 E. Germantown Pike, East Norriton, Pennsylvania 19401 HyatthousePlymouthMeeting.com For any concerns, contact Myrna Whatmough, Chair Hospitality at email@example.com.
- The theme for the 2014 Montgomery banquet is "A Day AtThe Races" as we look forward to the 2015 ATCA Floater in Louisville Kentucky. Each table will feature a special centerpiece (which members will have an opportunity to bid on, buy and have customized prior to the banquet--details to follow in the next newsletter) and each will salute one of the Triple Crown winners or a Horse of The Year winner. Special take home favors and Derby trivia should get everyone excited about getting "on the road to Louisville" in March 2015.
- From the ATCA Obedience/Rally Committee: Congratulations go out to the 5 Airedale Terriers invited to the AKC NOC (National Obedience Championship). An invitation to this prestigious event is based on OTCH points earned or scores achieved at an AKC Regional qualifying Event. Mary Law and Meb will be representing our breed this year, MACH3 Bessy Vom Hassgau UDX RAE MXB2 MJS2 MXF MFB TQX T2B, Christie Williams, OTCH Brisline's Plum Perfect Xanadu UDX OM4 GN RA, Suzanne Tharpe. Kynas Quest For Aireham UD OM1, Mary E Law, CH Plum Perfect's All That Jazz UDX4 OM6 RN AXP AJP, Christine Hyde, CH Plum Perfect's Blues Legend UD OM1 BN, Suzanne Tharpe. The Rally National Championship has several Airedale Terriers meeting the qualifications to attend, they are: Rally Advanced level qualifiers: Connemara's Lustrous Gem, Vermillion Streaming Jet CDX RA MH, J, Constance D White, Tartan Scottshire Wolf Creek Pistol Pete CDX BN GN RE JH, Joyce A Contofalsky, Eclipse It's About Time CDX RA TD, Alice Peterson. Rally Advanced Excellent level qualifiers: Kimberly A Burrier with Airecraft Bent Wing Bird CDX RAE, Kimberly A Burrier , Icepond HonkyTonk Woman CD RAE CGC, Yvonne Michalak, MACH Eclipse Effervescence CDX BN RAE MX MXB MXJ MJB XF, Christie Williams. In February the Airedale Terrier had its third OTCH, Obedience Trial Championship, awarded to Brisline's Plum Perfect Xanadu UDX OM4 GN RA, owned and shown by Suzanne Tharpe.
- Want to make donations to Airedale health, education, research, etc. The ATCA Charitable Trust is a non-profit organization that supports all of the above. Contributions can be made and specified for what area you wish your donation to go. If you have any questions, please contact Richard Berg, Chair of the ATCA Charitable Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments on the above, please contact S. VanOver at email@example.com.
View last month's "Happenings" page
MAIN MENU © 1997- 2014 Airedale Terrier Club of America, All Rights Reserved.
Page Hits: 42,026
- April 15, 2014.