August 2014 ATCA "Happenings"
- There are a couple of new products on the ATCA shopping cart including the 2010 ATCA Yearbook. Only limited quantities are available. Take a look at all the specials we have to offer on the shopping cart.
- Reservations for Montgomery County Kennel Club 2014 are now being accepted at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites, Plymouth Meeting. To make a reservation, call 1-610-313-9990 and ask for the "Black and Tan" room block. The discounted room rates are as follows: 1 Bedroom King Suite: $146 per night, 2 Bedroom King Suite: $189 per night, Trio Suite: $199 per night, 1 Bedroom with 2 full size bed $146. One time Pet deposit: $50, The address is Hyatt House Plymouth Meeting, 501 E. Germantown Pike, East Norriton, Pennsylvania 19401 HyatthousePlymouthMeeting.com For any concerns, contact Myrna Whatmough, Chair Hospitality at email@example.com.
- The ATCA will have supported entries at shows on Thursday, Friday and Saturday of MCKC weekend. The Airedale judges are as listed: Thursday: Margaret Moeller-Siber, Friday: Ron Henaker and Saturday: Gary Vlachos. Check out the calendar of events for the rest of the judging for MCKC weekend including our National Specialty.
- There will be a health seminar presented on Wednesday of the MCKC Weekend. The topic is "Canine Hemangiosarcoma: Diagnosis, Survival Times and the Latest in Treatment Options" presented by: Dr. Matthew Joel Hamilton, Medical Oncology, ACVIM Diplomate - Oncology. Dr. Hamilton is a highly skilled medical oncologist dedicated to helping advance the field of veterinary oncology with innovative treatment options. He is a firm believer that cancer in small animals is treatable today, no longer the immediate death sentence it once was. At Mid-Atlantic Veterinary Specialists, Dr. Hamilton manages patients through their cancer journey, from the moment the cancer is detected to treatment and recovery. He will focus his talk on Canine Hemangioscaroma but will also discuss other cancers that are prevalent in the Airedale. More information on the seminar will be found in the next edition of AA.
- The deadline for advertising in the MCKC catalog is August 15. The deadline for reservations for the banquet is September 22. Please check the front page of the website under MCKC information.
- Please check the front page of the website under MCKC information for corrected dates on the events.
- Want to make donations to Airedale health, education, research, etc. The ATCA Charitable Trust is a non-profit organization that supports all of the above. Contributions can be made and specified for what area you wish your donation to go to. If you have any questions, please contact Richard Berg, Chair of the ATCA Charitable Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments on the above, please contact S. VanOver at email@example.com.
View last month's "Happenings" page
MAIN MENU © 1997- 2014 Airedale Terrier Club of America, All Rights Reserved.
Page Hits: 61,411
- September 16, 2014.