June 2015 ATCA "Happenings"
- Want to make donations to Airedale health, education, research, PLN study, etc. The ATCA Charitable Trust is a non-profit organization that supports all of the above. Contributions can be made and specified for what area you wish your donation to go to. If you have any questions, please contact Richard Berg, Chair of the ATCA Charitable Trust at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information on the PLN Study can be found on the front page of the website.
- Reservations for Montgomery County Kennel Club 2015 are now being accepted at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites, Plymouth Meeting. To make a reservation, call 1-610-313-9990 and ask for the "King of the Terriers" room block. The discounted room rates are as follows: 1 Bedroom King Suite: $146 per night, 2 Bedroom King Suite: $189 per night, Trio Suite: $199 per night, 1 Bedroom with 2 full size bed $146. One time Pet deposit: $50. The address is Hyatt House Plymouth Meeting, 501 E. Germantown Pike, East Norriton, PA 19401; HyatthousePlymouthMeeting.com. For any concerns, contact Myrna Whatmough, Chair Hospitality, at email@example.com.
- The Theme for MCKC 2015 will be "Airedales in America". Upcoming events including dinner reservations, seminar information and hospitality information for the MCKC 2015 will be on the website and in the AA shortly.
- Plan to attend a seminar entitled "Elements Essential for a Successful Breeding" presented by Dr. Tracy Powell on Wednesday, September 30 at the host hotel.
- A wonderful evening of hospitality with lovely food will be held on Thursday, October 1, at the host hotel. Plan on attending and getting together with old and new Airedale friends.
- The ATCA Annual Banquet will be held on Friday, October 2. Deadline for reservations for the dinner is September 20. Check the information on the front page of the website for the form.
- Advertising deadline for the MCKC catalog is August 15th. Check the information on the front page of the website for the form.
- Montgomery Terrier Agility Cluster is September 28 - October 1, 2015 and there are Two Terrier Obedience and Two Terrier Rally Trials on Tuesday, September 29, 2015. All held at the Palmyra, PA location. Check the front of the website for more information.
- Barn tests will be held during MCKC weekend. Check out the information contained on the front page of the website under MCKC Events.
- Information on all events for MCKC 2015 is listed on the front page of the website.
- The ATCA Fine Arts Raffle this year consists of such items as 4 night stay at the host hotel, one of a kind painting, handmade scarf, Robert Dickey prints and an Anne Curran original piece. Buy your tickets for the raffle now or at MCKC. Check out the information on the front page of the website for details.
- AKC is pleased to announce the launch of a new online legislative action center. The microsite, designed by the AKC Government Relations Team and hosted by CQ Roll Call Inc., is designed to make it easier for dog lovers to learn more about and advocate on key issues that impact dogs and dog ownership. The site is accessible from the AKC.org homepage and from AKC's GR webpage. New features, including some popular requests, include tabs for the Government Relations blogs, educational and advocacy resources organized by issue, a listing of legislative alerts, a tool to identify who your representatives are, the AKC GR twitter feed, and a tab for supporting the efforts of the Canine Legislative Support Fund or AKC PAC. Alerts posted on the AKC Legislative Action Center homepage provide a tool to allow constituents to contact their representative directly, using their choice of AKC GR talking points, and without having to leave the site. In the coming months, this feature will be made available through a mobile app. The microsite is also integrated with the AKC GR on AKC.org to provide easy access to the familiar resources such as the AKC GR toolbox, tools for monitoring the state and federal bills AKC is tracking, newsletters, economic impact information, educational presentations and videos, position statements and information about AKC Government Relations AKC urges you to view a video introduction to the new AKC Legislative Action Center. Questions may be directed to the AKC GR team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-816-3720.
If you have any questions or comments on the above, please contact S. VanOver at email@example.com.
View last month's "Happenings" page
MAIN MENU © 1997- 2015 Airedale Terrier Club of America, All Rights Reserved.
Page Hits: 67,825
- June 29, 2015.